- Electronic copy of the FULL PAPER should not be more than 10 pages set in single-line spacing with one clear line between paragraphs, 12-point Times New Roman in APA 7th edition.
2. Paper should contain an Abstract of not more than 250 words, keywords of not more than five and author’s name (surname last), institutional affiliation, telephone number and email.
3. Deadline for submission of paper is 30th September, 2020.
5. Accepted paper(s) will be printed in the Conference e-book of Proceedings.
6. Virtual presentation of papers at the conference will be with the aid of PowerPoint.
7. Each participant is to pay:
Conference fee: ^10,000.00k (ten thousand naira) only
Students Participants: ^2,000.00 (two thousand naira) only.
9. Certificates would be sent online to participants through their emails.
10. Extra certificate costs ^2,000.00 (two thousand naira) only.
11. There would be the SCIT Journal Publication with additional cost after the conference.